Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Color me silly...

What do you do when you are on a plane with noone to talk to? Well, if you are like me, you flick through magazines looking for color inspiration of course! :-) I suppose this is my cue to say...Hi my name is Marie and I am a creative rubber stamping addict and no, I do not need a 12 step program because I LOVE my addiction!

I must say, the guy sitting next to me was looking at me with that "you're a nutcase" look when I was taking photographs of the magazine pictures. I made the mistake of trying to explain my theory behind my perceived madness. Well....all I can say is that it's not my fault he doesn't get it...LOL I think if he could have, he would have changed seats.

Here is my eclectic collection of inspiration photos. Why don't you pick a color combo that you haven't ventured to use before and try it?! Color challenge yourself! I know I will be just as soon as I get home!

Today I am in Boston and tomorrow I head home...yahoo! :-D


Posted by Picasa

No comments: