Sunday, July 29, 2007

Last day of Convention *sniff sniff*

The last day of convention is always bitter sweet. On one hand you are so tired, all you want to do is jet home and on the other hand, you can't believe it's flown by so quickly! What!, no more Make and Takes??!! Sheesh :-D

No make and takes were made yesterday but a lot of fun was had nonetheless. We attended classes all day...oh!!!!! Did you know there are more than 20 ways to use Markers???!! Want to know what they are? Read my blog tomorrow :-D

Awards night wrapped up convention. The entertainment was Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band...very fun!!

My evening ended with having my photo taken with Jaron. He is so "stinkin' cute!"



Time to pack my bags and head to the airport. New York, here i come!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Congrats on your time in Denver. Sigh, I wish I was there too.

Looks like it was a blast.