Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hi Honey, I'm home!!

Whew....what a day it was yesterday. I didn't think I was going to be getting out of Boston. Our flight was "indefinitely delayed" due to an air conditioning unit malfunction.

After sitting at Logan airport for hours, they finally found another plane and crew to take us to Denver where I was to catch a connecting flight for good old San Jose.

Of course, my connection was missed but I did manage to get a seat on the last flight out of Denver for San Jose which I was very thankful for even if I did arrive at 11PM (or 2AM for my body clock) :-)

So after 16 hours, I finally made it home (yippee). It just dawned on me, I could have flown from San Francisco to Melbourne Australia and made it their with a couple of hours to spare in the time it took me to get home yesterday. LOL :D

A very busy day ahead of me with work. I will be spending some tonight in the craft room as I spied 2 unopened boxed in there when i walked past - woohoo!! :-D

Have fun everyone!

No comments: