Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sandi's Trophy Card and Beate's Sketch Challenge...

Sandi Lotter's shoebox swap that we made yesterday was this super adorable Trophy card (guess what September's Challenge is going to be for my Inner Circle Card Swap team?).

I absolutely loved it and still had it in my head this morning when i was looking at Beate's Sketch Challenge. I took inspiration from this card to make my card version of Beate's Sketch Challenge.


This is Beate's Sketch Challenge number 14 layout.






And here is my card using the Season of Joy stamp set. Real Red, Always Artichoke and Soft Sky cardstock and classic ink as well as Blue Bayou double Stitch ribbon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marie, both cards are gorgeous. You will laugh when you see my Blog entry/tutorial card on Wednesday!
Thank sof playing with the sketch. Hugs and smiles

Heather P. said...

These are FANTASTIC!