Saturday, August 11, 2007

Stamp-A-Rama fun!


My upline Patty Bennett hosted Stamp-A-Rama today. As it was my first time qualifying to attend (yeah baby!) I was looking forward to it all week. After such an intense work week, a day of creating was that magical dangling carrot I was grasping for and I wasn't disappointed.

We all brought a shoe box swap and spent a couple of hours going around and making each person's card. After lunch, Patty treated us to 5 fabulously fun projects.

I have been trying to work out which of the Fab 5 projects I like the best and it's SO hard to decide! I do think that the single clipboard was the fun one for me as I found some 12x12 paper that I didn't know existed! A totally cool charcoal tone on tone and complimentary 60's circles...guess what just went onto my wish list? Uptown 12x12 Designer Series Paper! I always skipped over this paper as purple, green and yellow's don't really do anything for me but after today, I have definitely changed my mind.

On the way home, I stopped into my new love of a produce store - Perry's Produce at Ardenwood Historic Farm in Fremont (about 30 minutes from home but soooooo worth the trip) and stocked us up for the week on farm grown, organic fruits and vegetables at fantastically reasonable prices. If you are close by, you need to check them out. They are open daily between 9am - 7pm and I think only open between June and November.

I am totally exhausted and think it's going to be an early night. I will post the projects we worked on as well as Sandi Lotter's fabulous trophy card that we made, over the next couple of days, but the photo above shows everything that we made today...whew what a fun day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a card making machine! They look great :D I especially like the Christmas tree "stand" and the Dare to be Fabulous piece. I think you're daring right now cos your entire blog site IS fabulous!!

Heather P. said...

Wow, these look wonderful!