Sunday, August 5, 2007

Chipboard, O' Chipboard...

How I love the new chipboard offerings from Stampin' Up! - letters, flowers and clipboards and the tool you HAVE to have, the Crop-A Dile.

Here is a clipboard I made to hold our various household lists.


Hanging bare in the kitchen.














Close up of the chipboard flower covered with the Accent's and Elements flowers layered in various colors. I love the way they coordinate!






The Crop-A-Dile makes setting eyelets through chipboard a breeze. It also punches through tin! Got to love it and got to have it! :)

Soft Sky double stitched ribbon was used to suspend the clipboard.




A close up of the flowers and chipboard letters. I lightly pressed the chipboard letters into the ink pads (Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Ruby Red) as I wanted a slightly aged look to them, so full coverage was not the goal. The letters are stuck down with Sticky Strip but I think I'm going to go back and dab a little Crystal Effects around the back just to be doubly sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god - this is fantastic!

Karen

Laura said...

This is so cute!! I have to have one!!

Heather P. said...

This is AWESOME! Love, love, LOVE it! :)