So here we are again...the start of a brand new year and my monthly Inner Circle Card Swap Club.
After listening to feedback from members of last years Swap Club, I have decided to relax the rules of the card swap and open it up to any stamp company stamps, not just Stampin' Up!...what?! I hear you say. Stampin' Up! I feel has the best quality stamps but we all buy other stamp company stamps and since the Inner Circle Card Swap is for sharing our own distinct styles and flair, any stamp company stamps are now permissible.
The usual rules apply;
* There is no fee for joining
* Make 1 card for every member of the club
* Supply a stamped, self addressed return envelope
* Do your best work
* Place your name on the back of each card
* Recipe is optional - preferably loose in the card, so members can reuse your cards.
* And most importantly, be on time with your mail outs to ensure members who have made cards for you, don't miss out.
I will not have the usual optional challenge of the month for February but I will be offering the mystery challenge from March onwards.
Does this sound like your kind of fun? If so, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day Tuesday January 8th to join up! I will be sending out final numbers on January 9th as the first set of swaps will be due to me on January 3oth.