Monday, January 28, 2008

Time Well Spent

I made this card using the Time Well Spent Hostess Level 3 set for Stampin' Up! This set is so cute and so versatile.

I stamped the image on Very Vanilla and used my aqua painter and Classic Ink reinkers of Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery and Rose Regal to color the images.

For the flowers, I then used my hobby blade to carefully cut out the flowers.

I used Basic Black and Certainly Celery as the base and some left over Basic Grey patterned paper as the background. SU! black organza ribbon which has since been retired accents the card. I also used Stardust Stickles to accent the sentiment and flowers. It really pops in real life. I couldn't quite capture the glitteryness (is that a word?) of the card with the camera.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty, you did a great job, this is such a nice set! To bad it's the best when you cut the flower out like you did! I hate to cut...LOL
Diane
wwww.stampinpuppies.com
From Beate's yahoo group

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card. Looks like you found your groove again! Adorable!

~ Karen