Saturday, September 8, 2007

Scrap Frame

I don't often dabble in scrapbooking but find that I am gravitating a little more to it these days, so you will be seeing some scrap layouts sprinkled amongst all the cards :)


This simple layout uses Stampin' Up's Le Jardin Double Sided Designer Series paper as well as their On Board Lots of Letters chipboards (love love!).






This close up of the chipboard letters shows how I layered them on blue DSDSP to create depth and contrast. I like the natural look of the chipboard against the soft yellow and blue so I decided to not alter the appearance of it.

3 comments:

Heather P. said...

Marie, this is such a pretty LO!! What a great photo, too! :)

Nancy Riley said...

What a great idea for chipboard! I'll have to remember this!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful frame!