Thursday, September 6, 2007

Autumn Colors...

Can you believe Summer is over?

It's nearly time to pull out the apple cider and milling spices, light the fires and of course start planning our annual Pumpkin Carving Party...oh, let me find a photo of last years final masterpieces to share.....


Aren't these the cutest?!









OK, I digressed just a tad but it does put me in the fall spirit and of course that means fall colors also. Here are two cards that I made using fall colors.


For this 10 layer card, I used the Rock and Roll technique for the leaf. I really like the multi dimensions of this card.

Supplies: Touch of Nature and Baroque Motifs stamp sets, Chocolate Chip cardstock and Apple Cider double sided designer series paper.


For this card, I used the flourish from the Baroque Motifs stamp set to stamp on the Apple Cider double sided designer series paper with Close to Cocoa.

I then stamped with versamark the small flower from the Season of Joy stamp set on the Really Rust cardstock to create a background. "Thank you very much" from the Much Appreciated stamp set was stamped on an angle and I used ribbon from the Theater selection and Chocolate Chip 5/8" ribbon with 2 green buttons to finish off the card.

5 comments:

Beth Thomas said...

Beautiful (as always)! I love the layers!

Corie said...

OH my these are absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the pumpkin carvings are fabulous!! They are the best I've ever seen!
Your cards are great too, really pretty, and I'm ready for Fall, too! :)

Allison Rankin said...

Love these...you have had some great creations as of late!

Heather P. said...

Oh WOW, these are GOOOORGEOUS!!