Monday, September 10, 2007

Beate's Sketch Challenge #18

I find myself really look forward to Beate's challenges every weekend.

Beate's layout this week is:














and my take on her layout is;


I used Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla cardstock as well as the Le Jardin Double Sided Designer Series paper.Soft Sky and Close to Cocoa classic ink was used to stamp the scallop inner from the Wanted stamp set. A little strip of Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, a few border dots using the paper piercing templates and a Close to Cocoa Marker and a little "So Grateful" stamp from the Cute Converse stamp set and wallah! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how your card came out! Simply gorgeous!
Thanks so much for playing with the sketch! Hugs and smiles

Alex said...

Very pretty challenge card - love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Heather P. said...

This is beautiful! Love the papers you used!