Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Oh la la..Karen Stolper designed stamps by American Art Stamps

Oh my goodness...I went to my local stamp store to buy a couple of small items I needed and while doing the mandatory perusal of the stamp aisles, which I must admit, I had no intentions of buying any stamps, I found some wonderful new stamps on the shelves and I nearly squealed out loud!

American Art Stamps has a fantastic designer by the name of Karen Stolper, who has created these wonderfully whimsical characters, which I just adore. I did exercise constraint and bought only three, but my desire for more of them will overrule me quickly i suspect!

You can visit Karen's Designs at American Art Stamps online store, www.americanartstamp.com

Here are a couple of cards I made last night with these adorable characters and I will be making a few more tonight!


No comments: