Thursday, May 31, 2007

Karen Stolper Irish birthday card

How fitting that my Karen Stolper stamp order arrived from American Art Stamps yesterday! Boy am I excited! You can bet on the fact that you will be seeing a lot of cards made with these stamps in the coming days :)

I have a very proud Irish friend celebrating a birthday this weekend and this new stamp is absolutely perfect for her. She loves everything Green...so of course, I had to make a Green card for her using my new little Irish friend.

I stamped him on Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla, colored him in with Stampin' Up! markers - Green Galore, Certainly Celery and Garden Green. Edges were distressed with Stampin' Up! Always Artichoke and matted on Always Artichoke cardstock. Designer paper from DCWV. Steckles Stardust Glitter was used on the Shamrock in his hand and on his hat. Faux stitching was done with the Stampin' Up! piercing set and white gel pen. Green brads from Stampin' Up! also.

Sentiment is stamped three times on the side of the image in Certainly Celery from Stampin' Up! Small Sayings stamp set.

No comments: