Friday, May 4, 2007

Halloween color twist

A friend of mine challenged me to make a generic card using traditional halloween colors ... hmmm...errrr ... *scratching head* OK :-)
I mulled over it for a while, and here it is. It looks much better in person. The image is actually popped up, providing another level of layering.

I used the Stampin' Up!, Time with You stamp set. For cardstock, I used Stampin' Up!s More Mustard, Whisper White and ....umm...hmm...I have forgotten the name of the Stampin' Up! Halloween designer paper (oops!). I used Stampin' Up! markers to color the images - More Mustard, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Lavendar, Bravo Burgandy, Apricot Appeal and Blush Blossom. I sponged Bashful Blue and Creamy Caramel over the image to provide some depth and added Old Olive brads in the corners. Tada!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

The "Halloween" colors work very well with your card. I just printed out this challenge layout, I hope to make something this weekend with it.