Wednesday, February 13, 2008

You look Fabulous!

Hoole Dooly, is this card bright or what?! lol

I used Beates Weekly Sketch Challenge for the layout of this card.

I wish I could promise this will be the last time I use the Bali Breeze designer paper...but I just can't do that :)

This card is a 4.25 x 4.25 card using Close to Cocoa as the base.

The Bali Breeze DP was used on all 4 layers.

I stamped the Pregnant girl from the She's All That" stamp set in Tempting Turquoise on White Whisper cardstock. I embossed her dress using a 50/50 mix of Crystal Clear Embossing and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.

I layered felt flowers from the Felt Fusion Flower kit (pg. 177 in the Spring.Summer catalog) using coordinating brads to hold them together and pop them on the card using dimensionals.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love how she looks in turquoise!
Thanks so much for playing with the sketch!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

Nancy Riley said...

Awesome card! LOVE what you've done with the felt flowers!!!!!

Tandra said...

Great card!! I Love the colors! I have a card on my blog with the same colors and Bali paper-but totally different from yours! Great minds...LOL