Friday, February 15, 2008

Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to stamp I go...

Tomorrow is Stampin' Up!'s regional meeting in Oakland California. Apart from the 2 hour drive there and 2 hours back, I am REALLY looking forward to it!

Not only will I get to see my stamp friends again, I will also be partaking in Make and Takes, trying some new techniques and having some plain old fun.

Here is a picture of my card swaps I made for the day. Pretty simple with no embellishments...I had to really hold myself back from popping flowers and glitter all over them :)


I can't seem to gravitate away from the "She's all That" stamp set...I just l-o-v-e it as well as the Bali Breeze designer paper but I am going to have to hide them away for a while as I have other stamp sets that are crying out to be used :D

I will be posting on Sunday some photos taken at Regional including some of the card swaps received.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! Isn't that all that REALLY matters with stamping?!

kdj said...

love the card design!