Thursday, July 17, 2008

Decor Elements Wall Art

I have to say, initially I was lukewarm about the new Decor Elements line from Stampin' Up! I decided to order one and see what it looked like. Well! What can I say, as soon as I saw it in person, my head started to spin and I felt a new love affair beginning! Crazy isn't it?!

I am not one for sticking things to my walls (i think that might change soon!) but new exactly what I was going to do with it. I am totally into creating wall art and this was perfect for the green/black canvas.

I was pleasantly surprised how easy the transfer was from paper to surface. Now I suppose I have to order different ones and start more art wall projects.

This little fella, is currently sitting pride of place on my fireplace mantel until a permanent home can be found for him.




Thanks for looking and don't forget to enter for Blog candy 2 posts down!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice!! Will definitely compliment this home decor...