Friday, April 18, 2008

6x6 Envelope Brag Book

We had such a great time with Judy and Ron this week, it was definitely sad to say goodbye at the airport. Another great visit ended...sigh.

Judy and I did get a chance to craft for an afternoon and we each made a 6x6 envelope card/brag book made from the 6x6 envelopes supplied with the scalloped round notes from Stampin' Up!

I was a doofus and forgot to take a photo of Judy's creation before she left. If I can get Judy to take a picture of hers, I will post it :-D (hint hint Judy! lol)

For my version, I used Chocolate Chip envelopes, Soft Sky Cardstock and left over DSDSP from the Rose Cottage Scrapin' Kit. SU Organza Ribbon (Retired) and SU jeweled brads. The Prima flower comes in a set of 12 that I recently picked up from a local scrapbooking store, Versamark and the flourish stamp from the Stampin' Up! Baroque Motifs stamp set. The brown and blue ribbon I have had for a while. I picked up a couple of yards of it at Vintages in Los Gatos, CA. They have (or had...not sure, I haven't been there for a while) a great selection of unusual and vintage ribbons.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable. So elegant! I love the ribbon and flowers, they totally coordinate the piece.

~Karen