Thursday, March 6, 2008

February Inner Circle Card Swap

As you may know, I host a monthly card swap called the Inner Circle Monthly Card Swap. For February we had 5 members participate in the regular swap and 4 participated in the Monthly Challenge which was the Faux Tissue technique. These are our cards:

Katie:














Shirley:














Judy














Susan



















Marie




















The Faux Tissue Technique Monthly Challenge:

Susan
















Judy



















Shirley



















Marie



















If you would like to join us and can commit to a monthly swap between March and October, email me at aussie_smile2001@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.